POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB) : Re: Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 13:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Oct 2000 11:02:09
Message: <39EC69F1.C510B057@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Cris Williams wrote:

> Well, here's what I ended up with.  The background is just something I stuck
> there to replace the previous white one.  Suggestions are always welcome!

It looks really good, but some suggestions for the shadows:

- the text outside could have some shadow to fit better into the composition
- the shadows on the logo are not very consistent, while the rim of the plate
has a very dark shadow on the upper left, the shadows the WBD-logo with the
photo and the triangles are casting on the plate are much brighter.  That's
probably because you did not use the same ambient finish for the different
textures.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>